TMT offers the following options for overland freight
- Flat bed truck haulage for containerized cargo.
- Low loader truck haulage for Out of gauge (abnormal) cargo.
- Soft top truck haulage for Dry Bulk cargo (clinker, salt, sand etc.).
- Sealed box truck haulage for small Break Bulk cargo (loose cargo in crates, pallets etc.).
- Tanker truck haulage for liquid Bulk cargo (oils, chemicals, commercial beverages etc.).
- Carrier truck haulage for Ro-ro cargo that is required to be carried.
- Transfer services for Ro-ro cargo that is required to be driven to clients preferred destination.
Rail Freight (SGR)
- Capable of handling most cargo types with the exception of Out of gauge cargo between the major stations across the region.